Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Comments and Followers!!!!

I'm so thankful to see comments and followers.  You don't know how happy this makes me.  Surprised too!

Well, I've done it again.  I checked in with Joyce and she has a fabulous post about SAL's for 2012.  Of course, I am continuing with IHSW and I already joined the TUSAL group for 2012.  But I found another SAL that just spoke to me.  I'm going to be joining Heather's Theme-a-licious SAL.  You can read more about it here.  I love making list and having a monthly theme like this really speaks to my heart.  Heather says she's done this kind of thing before but it will be a first for me.  I'm already excited and trying to plan what to work on each month.  Check out Joyce's post and find the SAL for you in 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment