Monday, November 21, 2011

First IHSW Weekend

I had a wonderful time stitching this weekend.  I didn't have as much stitching time as I would have liked but I still made progress.  I didn't have a "before" picture since this was a brand new start but here is my "after" picture.


Sorry it's such a bad picture.  I had to take it with the phone instead of the camera because I totally forgot to take a picture before I left home.  I so appreciate getting to join the IHSW group.  I'm looking forward to next month!  I hope everyone had a wonderful time stitching this month.  I'll be visiting blogs looking at everyone's progress.

This weekend besides stitching, my husband and I finished putting down hardwood flooring.  It was the first time we have attempted it and the results are great.  It just took us a lot longer since we were new at it.  My husband said he wishes we had done it 2 or 3 years ago. 

6 comments:

  1. Nice start! IHSW weekends are so much fun. A great excuse to stitch all weekend long and then check out everyone's blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, its me cucki..thank you for your sweet comment on my blog..
    very nice start in your stitching..ihsw is always so much fun..
    keep well and hugs for you from south africa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry! So happy to have you for company this IHSW. :D That's an awesome start on your ornie.

    Wood floors... oooooh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland! You have a great start to your ornament. I am a new follower.

    My husband put in our wood floors a few years ago. It was easier than he thought. He did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have u join us for IHSW. Great start! Looking forward to seeing more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good start!! I love that design, is so cute =)

    ReplyDelete