Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jardin January Update

I am enjoying this so much.  Usually this time of the year, I'm still finishing up some Christmas project that I didn't finish.  I think this is a welcome change and I'm going to have to remember it for next year.

I finished my Lizzie Kate "Hello Spring" project.  I have no idea why the camera shows 6/22/11 my husband took it for me today.  I'll have to ask him.


And I was able to start a new project!  This one I've had in my stash for a long time waiting for one day.  The chart is called "All Things Bright and Beautiful".

I'm going to continue to work on this one.

And now to check out what everyone else has been working on!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful finish..well done dear..and what a cute wip..i love it so much with my heart..
    love for you cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hello Spring is lovely. I have that one as a pincushion. The bird on your second piece is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute little bluebird! Oh, how I wish we could be saying welcome to Spring right now! Though I did get a few new sweaters over the weekend, so maybe that will hold me for a few weeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Sherry girl!! How gorgeous are those? Love the little birdie.

    ReplyDelete