Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jardin January

You may remember that I joined Heather's 2012 Theme-a-licious SAL.  You can read more about it here.  I'm pretty sure you can still join us if you'd like.  January's theme is Jardin January.  We are relaxing while stitching on a garden or flowers.  Heather has several projects she'll be working on this month.  I'm really loving her Shakespeare's Garden.  It is so pretty.  I can't wait to see the finished project!!!!  Go Heather!  Go Heather!!!

My plan is much simpler.  I'm still worried about my Mom and Dad and really don't know how much stitching time I'll have.  We are still going to their house quite often and cooking and cleaning for them - taking turns with my sisters.  So my plan is to do a Lizzie Kate freebie called "Hello Spring!"  The colors are so bright and cheery.  And I'm already ready for Spring.  Let's just skip winter!!!!  I haven't started it yet so there is no before picture to show.  I believe we are supposed to post an update on the 15th.  And if I do have some extra time, I'll add a second project! 

3 comments:

  1. enjoy your hello spring stitching..
    love for you..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally on the "skip Winter" bandwagon with you!!!

    I'm working on Shakespeare's Garden tonight (God willing and the creek don't rise, as they say). =) Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caring for againg/ailing parents isn't easy.

    That sounds like the perfect start you've got there! I started a L*K this week and its such a joy to stitch!

    ReplyDelete