Thursday, May 24, 2012

An extra long weekend!

I have to say that I thought getting used to my new work schedule would be easy.  Maybe it's just that work is picking up along with the end of school year things that have made me drag.  I'm looking forward to this long weekend.  It will be extra long since I have Friday off too. 

I'm sad to report that I wasn't able to do a single stitch last Friday.  We'll see about tomorrow.  Tomorrow is my son's last day in 7th grade.  He'll be released at noon so I'm sure we will be doing some celebrating!  It's been a great year.

Look at one of my Mother's Day gifts.....


I've already made two of the recipes and hope to make more this weekend.  I love it!  Both recipes were loved by my family.

What are you doing this long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment